NOTE: THIS POST IS THE FIRST, AND STAYS AT THE TOP, HERE.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN,
FOR POSTS IN REVERSE CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER.
Are you looking for (more information about) Raymond Helfrich?
Born & raised in New York City, I now reside in Northern New Jersey.
Here’s a good place to start (to get to know me better)
(and find out about some of my interests and affiliations)…
[You may click any of the graphics or logos
in this and all of my posts,
to open up new windows to websites of the respective organizations.]
[Be sure to look for (and click on)
“Read the rest of this entry »”]
[When you get down near the bottom of a page,
please click the “<< Previous Entries” link,
to see earlier pages of this blog!]
- Barack Obama — He’s not John McCain!
- Bike&Walk Montclair — Local advocacy organization for all users of the roads, sidewalks, and trails
- Blue Wave NJ — “Seeking Solutions Through Community”
- Eagle Rock (Reservation) Conservancy — We live right near this county park
- East Coast Greenway — “Linking Cities from Maine to Florida”
- Facebook — I’m out there…
- IMBA — International Mountain Bicycling Association
- MySpace — … and I’m lllovin’ it!
- May in Montclair — Let’s celebrate the wonder and beauty of Spring around town
- MoveOn.org — “Democracy in Action”
- Nauna’s Bella Casa — Our favorite neighborhood ristorante Italiano
- Rachael Sage — I discovered her (words & music) 8 independently-produced CDs ago!
- Shining Life Nutrition — My Certified Holistic Health Counselor
- South Mountain (Reservation) Conservancy — We volunteer to maintain this county park, too
- West Orange Watercooler — Online discussion group for all things W.O. & vicinity
- Linked In — The business end of “social networking”